This is, from this point forward, a music blog by Ben Q Hardy.
That's me.
Other writers may in the future may be chosen based on demand and upon my own personal evaluation of their ability to post consistently and provide meaningful input on things music-related. But for now, here I am!
This blog was created for and came to be because of music, and will be updated and harbored for the pure love of it.
The posts on this blog will be categorized into four different parts:
- Highlights/recommendations from my own personal music library.
- Reviews of reader suggestions.
- General thoughts/feelings/rantings about music.
- Song of the week.
As pertaining to #2, from this moment on I will take music suggestions (please send them to my email, scrumptiously@gmail.com, comment it on a post here, or if you are a Facebook friend message it to me). Anything goes. Albums, EP's, single songs...in any genre and any length. I only ask one thing, and that is that it must be appropriate. Please do not suggest anything with language, sexual references or anything of that nature. However, if it is something mild (one line in the song, a single cuss), please warn me about it beforehand so I know to avoid that part of the song. Just use common sense.
I will take whatever suggestions I get, however I will let you all know what genres I tend to prefer.
I will take whatever suggestions I get, however I will let you all know what genres I tend to prefer.
- Most genres of electronic (electro, house, some dubstep, trance, etc.)
- Alternative rock
- Soundtrack
LLM
No comments:
Post a Comment